Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Thursday 02 April 2015 13:48:36 Brian wrote:
> On Thu 02 Apr 2015 at 13:06:05 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > This is nucking futs:
>
> Are you as adept at malapropisms as spoonerisms?

Occasionally. Trying not to offend the ladies here too much etc.

> Off-topic, I know. But it might have some bearing on your ability to
> drive iceweasel competently.

Actually finding a keyboard that A:fits the space, and B: has keys big
enough my fat fingers might stand a chance of hitting the right ones,
would help.  I love the white version of the logitech k-360, but it does
enhance the number of typos if my finger is 1/8" off center on the key,
it gets the adjacent key too.  My hands cannot span an octave on the
piano keyboard, fingers too short. but I still have to buy XXXL gloves
or I can't get the hand thru the wrist of the glove.  Then I have 1 or
more inches of empty fingers when they are pulled on.  Keyboard of
course means my hands bounce all over it in order to reach the farther
keys.  So obviously I proofread the heck out of it BEFORE I hit
return/Enter.

That can be an exasperating problem, but its also my problem. ;-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)