Re: Controlling multiple displays with debian

Hello venkat, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I wanted to
point out that because you replied to someone else's question, it's quite
possible that your message will be missed by some readers of the list (for
example, if they have already decided to ignore the discussion to which you
have replied). In future, to ensure that your messages are seen by as many
people as possible, please do not reply to existing messages if you are
writing about something new.

Thanks

--
Jonathan Dowland