Re: Debian wheezy on Dell 7535

> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 09:55:17AM +0400, Gajadur Dwijesh wrote:
>
>>    - No Sound
>
> Have you unmuted the sound? (In order to avoid damage, Linux installs
> sound cards muted. Open a mixer program and turn up some volumes)
>
> Is the sound card recognised? (Have a look and 'lspci' and/or 'lsusb' to
> find something that looks like an Audio or Multimedia controller)

I had a LOT of problems on and off until a fellow list member once
again brought up pavucontrol.. I'm still having "some" trouble with
it, now most likely because it hasn't clicked exactly how it works BUT
that IS what it does....

*it works!* Listening to music right now thanks to whomever did
suggest it recently.

PulseAudio Volume Control is what it comes up as under the
Applications Menu > Mutlimedia menu selections once installed. Maybe
that info will help with searching this list's archives, too, for
other leads if needed...

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey