Re: An odd warning message?

Hi,
Sorry this is done in a hurry because now the only way I can reach my inbox is via dial up and unsecured TELNET. Yesterday afternoon the admin for shellworld sent me a warning to change both of my passwords, which i did. This morning I find I cannot ssh TELNET into shellworld, or my own site at all. The error is that there he dsa key exchange has failed with the remote host closing the connexion, closed by peer.
my own provider is fine, I can ssh TELNET elsewhere.
But the dsa key here is now altered in a way likely unplanned by shellworld.
More thoughts?
Thanks for the wisdom!
And sorry for the mess.
Kare