Re: Insert a script into systemd boot order at a specific location

Hello,

> What you probably want, is hook into basic.target or sysinit.target, use
> DefaultDependencies=no, and specify the dependencies/orderings
> explicitly.

a post from debian-user-german@lists.debian.org helped me further: I do
not have to change anything, just calling update-rc.d for my init script
works, just like it did before in wheezy. I had read that systemd supports
LSB init scripts, but i did not expect that this compatibility goes so
far.

But there is still one problem: The output of my script is not displayed
on the screen.

Regards
  Christoph