Re: Which plotter printer would you recommend for construction engineers who will be using Linux?

Well.. I tested all CAD applications that have to have "dwg" file format and also run on Linux. The interface of the app is very important. and BricsCAD really suits them. It's almost a clone of AutoCAD. You know.. such people have been years and years on Windows and AutoCAD, and suddenly they get someone tells them you have to change to Linux to get the better data security.