Re: No feedback from systemd / "systemctl stop X"... Nothing on stdout, nothing that `echo $?` can see...

On Thu, 12 Mar 2015, Christian Seiler wrote:
> The verbosity notwithstanding, the exit code of 'systemctl start' does
> reflect if something goes wrong:

Ah, cool. This wasn't clear from the documentation, and I didn't have
time to read enough of the code to figure out whether this was actually
the case.

We must realize that today's Establishment is the New George III.
Whether it will continue to adhere to his tactics, we do not know. If
it does, the redress, honored in tradition, is also revolution.
 -- William O. Douglas _Points of Rebellion_