Re: server monitor

Hi,

For now, the best solution is to forget old solutions (cacti, munin, etc.) and give a look to new ones based on scalability and effectiveness :
Collectd - Small and lightweight stats collector written in C
Graphithe - Graph storage
Graphana - Pretty beautiful web interface written in JS

If you need something more rustic you can have a look to sys.json.

Enjoy ;)
JG

Hello –

I have implemented Nagios/Icinga for our systems.

Perhaps that could be of use in your environment.