Re: Looking for document and file organisation tools

On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 10:11:26 -0500 Celejar sent:

> I love recoll - I've been using it for years, and I find it
> invaluable. Not the most polished software in the world, but it
> really works wonders for me. [It's in the Debian official repos.]

I used it for quite a time myself, but there was something that I
didn't like, I think it produced huge indexes or something that put me
off? I had a smaller hard drive then.

Now I just use the find feature of mc, or grep.

I might have to look at recoll again, I just read a bit about it on the
net.

Thanks for jogging my memory.
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now
	accepted was once eccentric. --Bertrand Russell