Re: For which package should I submit this bug report related to WebRTC's GetUserMedia?

On 03/06/2015 07:23 AM, gutinna@runbox.com wrote:
Hi,

I want to submit a bug report concerning presumably WebRTC's GetUserMedia. I'm normally able to use my built-in microphone and web camera without problems, including automatically switching between the built-in microphone and any microphone i plug in (I'm running wheezy; my sound card is a Realtek ALC269). In Iceweasel, the audio output works like a charm, but when a website makes a WebRTC' GetUserMedia request, the prompt (for sharing devices) lists apart from "default" seemingly just a list of all (virtual) sound output possibilities (screenshot: https://img.bi/#/322PDTF!f1lGEAzGLq1GVswRfm25Av8Rkx2o6En5pKXzJzgX ), none of which works (other programs, like jitsi, mainly just display a "default" option, which works out of the box). The webcam, on the other hand, works like a charm. I get no errors.

No matter whether I use Tunderbird, Chromium or Firefox Nightly, the problem presists, so obviously it is not isolated to any one web browser.

Of course, I'd be really happy if anyone could help me fix the problem. But if this is not the right place, please tell me where I should submit the bug report.

If you have pavucontrol open, you should be able to pick and chose the output. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html