Re: Strange entry in my routing table.

Quoting Gene Heskett (gheskett@wdtv.com):

> On Wednesday 04 March 2015 18:34:17 Juan R. de Silva wrote:
> > > That looks 10% legit to me.
> >
> > 10% ? Is it a typo or a joke? :-)
>
> Thats a genuine typu, s/b 100%. 80yo fingers don't always type what my
> brain tells them... :(

However, your response was not particularly helpful because in your
case the numbers you substituted with xx are the same.

I know I had to look carefully to see where the OP's confusion lay.
Like most people with a home router, I don't often see a netmask that
isn't 255.255.255.0.

Thanks to Bob for a very clear exposition.

Cheers,
David.