Re: In menuconfig when Load an Alternate Configuration File, can't enter the file name

Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> writes:

> On 03/01/2015 12:55 AM, Csányi Pál wrote:
>> I'm compiling a custom kernel for my Debian Wheezy operating system.
>>
>> In menuconfig when Load an Alternate Configuration File, can't enter
>> the file name.
>> The cursor blinking in the field but can't enter any letter.
>>
>> How can I solve this problem?
>>
> Are you root user? You might need root privs to change system things. :) Ric

It is irrelevant whether I start menuconfig as root or not root.
The yellow cursor blinks in that field and none of the keys can it moves
to the left, and neither Del, nor BackSpace can to delete the default
text in it, the '.config' string.

--
Regards from Pal