Re: Vetrinary software

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:07:33 -0700
Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> > http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks
>
> That is a set of tasks for the Debian Med project.  The question Marko
> asked was what features did Emil need.  Saying to look at the Debian
> Med tasks does not in any way answer the question of what features are
> needed by Emil.

For some reason, Emil did respond only to me. In addition to most
notable software from Debian, GnuMed, FreeMedForms, Clinica, I
recommended him also GNU Health, which is officialy part of GNU.
Features for veterinary he needs are not supported bu these peaces of
software, but due to their libre nature, I don't see why they couldn't
be easily added.

Regards

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"