Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

On Wed 25 Feb 2015 at 18:48:38 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 February 2015 18:37:47 Brian wrote:

> > > It did, and it was opened by kghostview for display when I dbl-clicked on
> > > it.
> >
> > There is no kghostview package or executable in Wheezy. Following in
> > your footsteps is fraught.
>
> He has TDE.  There is kghostview in Wheezy TDE.

The OP declared he was using Wheezy and KDE. TDE is now part of Wheezy?

That's all apart from the assertion that TDE can communicate with CUPS
in some manner unknown to Wheezy. Can we call it Magic; the normal
operation of programs alters when TDE springs into action.