Re: Okular vs printer, okular 1, printer 0

On Wednesday 25 February 2015 05:59:29 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 February 2015 09:13:26 Curt wrote:
> > On 2015-02-25, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> > > There's also, I believe, a kde specific printer settings tool (of which
> > > I don't know the name) whose defaults might be conflicting with or
> > > overriding your duplex desires, although why the option would be
> > > greyed-out in various pdf viewers escapes me.
> >
> > Maybe it's 'system-config-printer-kde'.
>
> He's using TDE not KDE4.  It's menu -> settings -> printers
>
> But I never use it, Gene.  I stick to CUPS.

And cups does recognize it just fine, its the rest of the print dialogs
associated with iceweasal, okular, evince or even calibre that do not
recognize it.  Open office however does recognize it, but I have not been
able to load a pdf to print from with it.  pdf's render as garbage.  ISTR
that did also work before.

> Lisi

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)