Re: recommended ftp clients for Debian

On 24/02/2015, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I know I can STFW.  I have in fact done so.  But I am after personal
> experience.
>
> I want a simple ftp client, for putting not getting, that is easy and
> pleasant
> to use.  GUI based.  For the use of non-geeks as well as myself.
>
> Lisi

For which version(s) of Debian?

My preference for my web sites development, is gftp. I have been using
it through various versions of Debian, through to Debian 6, but I
haven't tried it with Debian 7, and I do not know whether it is
available in Debian 7.

And, I have found it easy to use, for both putting and getting,
although, for getting, depending on the circumstances, wget is also
good.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale