Re: Vetrinary software

Bob Holtzman wrote:
On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 02:35:07PM +0100, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 03:50:38 -0600
Emil Payne <ehspayne@yahoo.com> wrote:

I see a bunch of medical software, including Clinica & GnuMed, that I
can install. However, I don't see anything for veterinarians or animals.

I'm basically looking for medical record software. Mostly home use, but
we rescue cats, so I need something a bit more extensive than just a
form to fill out in a word processor.

And what exactly features do you need?
Take a look at the web site and you'll see.

You might just try calling your vet and asking what they use