Re: Need help setting up Hardware Watchdog in Debian Jessie

>You created a new thread in the first place. (According to KMail, and even to >Gmail.) That is three times that we have had this message. ;-) In two new >threads. I should just sit back and see if anyone knows the answer. Someone
>probably does.  It sounds fairly straightforward.

Thanks Lisi. I am still trying to figure all of this out. In responding I have picked the primary thread (Message ID: <[🔎] 54E0D884.1040403@gmail.com>).

***

More info:

Initially I tried 'freeipmi' that also installs 'freeipmi-bmc-watchdog'; however, the same issues resulted. Since, I was able to find more install information on the web for openipmi and supermicro, I decided that this may be the best way to go...?

If someone out there has some guidance I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Azeem