Re: Strange file type from insurance company site, iceweasal spins forever

On 2015-02-15, Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:

> Yes, then answered for the lists enlightenment, with what I found in the
> default about:config.  Assumptions and typu's.

Call me stupid, but I'm not enlightened.  Where exactly is that default
set in about:config (under what Preference Name)?

It doesn't seem to me that about:config is the place to set the default
pdf viewer or change from the default viewer to something else in
Iceweasel/Firefox. Nothing from a quick web search would seem to
corroborate this theory either.  Did you explore the possibility *I*
referred to?

I'd love to be edified, by the way.  Happens to me all the time.  It's
the one advantage of not knowing anything.

--

"The world is full of shipping clerks who have read the Harvard Classics."

— Charles Bukowski