Re: Strange file type from insurance company site, iceweasal spins forever

On 02/14/2015 03:05 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
I have a "save as" grab from an insurance company web site that is
supposedly the link to grab a .pdf of a policy of mine that's a couple
decades or more old.

You saved it to a file? Googling shows all sorts of things that it could be. http://www.file-extensions.org/pt-file-extension Maybe ask the insurance co. to convert it for you?? I see nothing truly definitive so far. Sorry, Rc

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html