Re: Upgrading Kernel - Out of Disk Space

On 2015-02-14, Pascal Hambourg <pascal@plouf.fr.eu.org> wrote:

> Otherwise, you can extend a mounted ext2/3/4 filesystem on an LVM
> logical volume. However you cannot reduce an ext mounted filesystem.

He said this was an encrypted lvm file system, so I believe there's a
few more steps involved (although I really know nothing about it).

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ResizeEncryptedPartitions

--

“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class
is running the country.” – Kurt Vonnegut