Canon PIXMA MG 2922 and 64-bit Debian Wheezy

Hi all,

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of a working driver for the Canon
PIXMA MP 2922 printer/scanner/copier?

I did check up before buying the printer, and indications were that
the drivers from Canon Asia would work (as usual, Canon USA doesn't
even recognise the existence of Linux as regards drivers), but the
AMD64 version from Canon Asia produces a segmentation fault :( I did
try the i386 version, hoping that would work as an alternative
architecture, but that produced a segmentation fault as well.

I don't care about the wireless side of things, it's just going to be
a local printer hanging off my desktop.

Any help appreciated.

Brian.