Re: Glibc 2.15 not found?

On 29. jan. 2015 20:12, Stephen wrote:
On 01/29/2015 11:08 AM, Sven Hartge wrote:
If you are a novice user, the glibc is the _last_ thing you want to mess
with.

Grüße,
Sven.

Hmm, that is scary. I don't want to break anything. I am quite adventurous but I can handle not playing VVVVVV until Jessie releases if that is the case.

How would lxc be in this use-case? Specifically how would a container access a graphics display ?

Generally containers would be a great relief to have when playing with unsafe s^H computing :-) .