Require libcudart.so.5.5

I am running Debian Testing and require an earlier version of libcudart.so.6.0.37-5, specifically libcudart.so.5.5. I tried searching debian.org with no luck.

I need the older version in order to be able to run one of my quantum chemistry applications. Unfortunately, i don't have the source code, nor is it available.

Where might possibly find the earlier version of the library?

Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.                Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry                Stochastic and Multivariate