Re: Menu-text in libreoffice has disappeared

Am Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 09:04:32 schrieb Rusi Mody:
> Testing system - running a load of upgrades.
> And suddenly I find that libreoffice text in menus has disappeared.
> First I thought it was the menu-bar (The "File" Edit" ... "Help" had
> vanished)
>
> Now I see its much more: eg the dialog that says "Save" "Discard"
> "Cancel" when a modified file is exited without saving -- those 3
> strings have vanished.
>
> Anyone running testing see something similar?
> And any suggestions?

Hi Rusi,

I am running debian/testing and doing reularly upgrades. However, this error
did not appear on any of my systems. Maybe, it is because I am running with
German locales.

I suggest, just to purge libreoffice (and additionally move .libreoffice away from
your /home/user/.

The see, if this behavour appears again.

Good luck!

Hans