Re: Please stop systemd-fsck on _every_ boot!

I read this entire thread, and I just wanted to add to the mix, because I am seeing a similar phenomenon on a very new quad core (intel) box with no disk encryption whatsoever. I don't have a lot of information yet, because I had attributed this issue to Jessie not being quite ready for prime time yet. In any event, WITHOUT encryption, I see the fleeting message regarding the swap partition, and I have been able to find no journal reference to what is going on. I am going to try to replace the uuid reference in fstab with a partition citation and see if I see any different behavior. The only thing I can add here is that there seems to be a different set of messages that fly by on full boot vs restart. I have no idea what to make of that. I can only guess that it is in some way connected to the fact that UEFI firmware is present, although I am too dumb to hazard a guess as to why that might be. I have not been able to disable fsck on boot by any means, either. I am not sure what to make of this, but the data must surely be useful to the Debian team.

RLFrost