Re: Moving LVM volume?

Pascal Hambourg wrote:
> Bob Proulx a écrit :
> > Personally I tend to have more than four partitions.  Therefore I will
> > almost always end up using extended partitions.
>
> Consider using GPT partition scheme instead.

In the future GPT partitions will probably become almost universially
seen everywhere.  In the meantime support for them has not been
universially implemented.  The tools available to me to work with them
have been spotty.  Revolutionary new features such as GPT take time to
propagate.  Most utilities appear to need another release or two to
catch up to be able to support them.

Bob