Re: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

On Monday 08 December 2014 16:25:51 Brian wrote:
> On Mon 08 Dec 2014 at 09:40:03 -0500, The Wanderer wrote:
> >
> > Several people in this thread (including, I think, you?) are responding
> > to those complaints by saying "It's your own fault, for not doing X",
> > rather than by saying "Yes, it's systemd's fault, for not doing /
> > letting you do Y".
>
> Sorry again; I see nothing which translates as "It's your own fault...".

"Remedial action is not needed because the right choice was made from the
grub menu. If it wasn't, you get to live with the consequences and don't
do it again."  (You)

And that is just the first.  You have been very condemnatory from the
beginning until recently.

Lisi