Re: Skipping fsck during boot with systemd?

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:12:55 +0100
Christian Groessler <chris@groessler.org> wrote:

> Why don't the systemd proponents understand that someone might want to
> interrupt a running fsck? Don't scrutinize the reasons, just accept the
> fact.
> After all, it's *my* computer, and *I* want to be in control of it.

Because their mind-set is "We are Systemd of Borg, resistance is futile..." ?
(Or to go back further to the Immortal Bard's Hamlet: "The insolence of office")

But remember, while it is their ball, nothing can force us to continue playing with them once they impose their choice.

Just now I am giving Slackware a good look-over...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
        Boob's Law:
                You always find something in the last place you look.