Re: LVM RAID5 with missing disk?

On 12/05/2014 03:35 PM, Pascal Hambourg wrote:

Linux can use a special RAID 10 mode (mirror+stripe) with two or three
disks.

with 6 disks, RAID 6 will give you double the capacity of 4 disks
or get you immunity to 3 disks failing.

RAID 6 can survive 2 disk failures regarless of the number of disks in
the array.

Good to know, thanks! I'm starring this one! :) Ric

Linux user# 44256