Re: Debian by default / Debian jessie

Le 2014-12-05 11:47, Frederic Robert a écrit :
Hello,

How are you? Pulseaudio is used by default. I'm using debian jessie.
I'd like to use Alsa by default. I removed pulseaudio (apt-get remove
pulseaudio) and installed alsa-base. When i reboot the computer, i
don't have sound :(

Greetings,

--
Frederic Robert

You may use alsamixer to manage sound levels and unmute channels. Or any other application like kmix or XFCE|GNOME's volume control…

--
Florent Peterschmitt | Please:
florent@peterschmitt.fr | * Avoid HTML/RTF in E-mail.