Re: Haven't seen this ssh output before

berenger.morel@neutralite.org:

> debsecan.
>
> This is a tool which lists CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and
> Exposures) that the packages you installed contains.
> I think you might get some hints if you make a diff between the old
> (you said you have un-upgraded systems) and the new (the system
> which gaves you problems) systems.

Debsecan is a great tool, but to find out whether a specific upgrade
contains remedy for a specific CVE the easiest way is usually to just
look at the changelog. I would be very surprised if OpenSSH people close
security holes without mentioning that explicitly.

J.
--
If I was Mark Chapman I would have shot John Lennon with a water pistol.
[Agree]   [Disagree]