Re: libc6-i386 vs libc6:i386 (for vpn client)

On 2 December 2014 at 04:31, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> On 2014-12-01, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> .deb... ?
>>
>> Ross - are you trying to install JN Net Connect Java client for SA?
>>

> I thought he was trying to install this:
>
> http://www.scc.kit.edu/scc/net/juniper-vpn/linux/

Install or "follow guide"? (you generally "install" from the Junos appliance)
It's a guide on how to install the client to connect to (an old?) SA
series VPN at kit.edu.

Apologies if you knew that already and it just got lost in the
translation to English.

Apropos of little. The Windoof client is different to the Linux
client. The latter are just a packaged .jar

Kind regards