Re: Challenge to you: Voice your concerns regarding systemd upstream

Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com> writes:

> What's wrong with the current multiarch implementation in your option?
> I'm really curious as all multiarch complains I've seen so far (barring
> actual package limits) were easily solved just by reading an appropriate
> man page (or Debian wiki page).
> And, IMO, Debian's current multiarch is way more flexible than current
> Fedora's one.

I don't know what the current state of either is other than that there
are a lot of packages in Debian that depend on some multiarch package
for unknown reasons.  It doesn't matter anyway because the current state
won't make any better what happened.

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.