Re: Threading using digest and kmail (was Re: Exim4 not routing local mail ... )

On 20140805_0004+0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Lu, 04 aug 14, 08:52:17, Paul E Condon wrote:
> >
> > I've spent some time recently, trying to use the Gmail browser
> > interface. I would never switch to it from Mutt, excepting only if
> > Microsoft does a corporate take-over of Debian (They are both
> > corporations under the Law, and under the Law, strange, unnatural
> > things can happen, as explained in a recent post by Lisi)
>
> Debian is definitely not a corporation under any law and any thing
> resembling a takeover would involve controlling something like 2 thirds
> of its members (to be able to change Foundation documents, etc.).
>
> You might want to read the Constitution:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution

In USA, where I live, a recent Supreme Court decision is that a
Corporation has more standing Law than a Human if the Human is a
female. In USA, things are very strange, by standards of Europe. More
like what Lisi describes in Australia, but without a living, human
Sovereign person.

But I really don't think Microsoft has much interest in a take-over of
Debian. It would be more difficult than running Ukraine, IMHO. ;)

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net