Re: End of hypocrisy ?

On 4/08/2014 10:03 PM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> ​I've seen tons of posts sent to this list about systemd... bla bla
> bla... and did not understand what's the matter with it.​
>
> ​I wonder what are you all doing with your init scripts which doesn't
> work with systemd. So what?

If it isn't broken, why change it?  For the sake of ultra fast initial
boot?  Again, fix the packages that are broke and don't work without
systemd.

debian packages are not on-demand services, you should apply to "fix" whatever packages you are referring to or give up crying to mailing list feets (still wonder what you "all" are complaining for).

What you call ultra fast initial boot is being addressed as "parallelization" (and I guess you've never been stuck on a remote server because apache ssl is waiting for you at password prompt)

"not broken" doesn't mean "good", OSS is not broken but ALSA took place over it (god bless).

http://herpolhode.com/rob/ugly.pd