Re: Threading using digest and kmail (was Re: Exim4 not routing local mail ... )

On Dom, 03 Ago 2014, Bob Proulx wrote:
The inability of people to deal with digest messages these days is the
main reason I think digests should be removed as a mailing list
option.

+1 to that.

I'd also like a filter that rejects mails that have Re: (and variations) in the Subject and no In-Reply-To or References. (That's very easy to circumvent, but I guess the people that would have mails blocked by that filter are exactly the ones that would have trouble with this very simple thing.)

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br