Re: why do we use systemd?

On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 15:48 +0200, Bzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:01:43 -0400
Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:

> What's wrong with that?  I also have to use Windows, even when I'm
> working on Linux device drivers (and have been for 20+ years).
>
> Sometimes you don't have a choice in the matter.

This is because you don't work hard enough *<;-)

that's not true. there are lots of situations when you just get a PC and only that system is enable on the specific network.
you can't reinstall it to Linux because there is a 'fantastic' sw on it which regularly report itself to the server. if this report
delay, the network connection will terminate. yep, you can ask exception for you but the internal policy is banned it.

so what would you do in this situation?