Re: Advice needed re TV internet media machine.

On 07/05/2014 03:39 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

Loads of people have streaming Internet.  It must be possible.  And yes, once
I hace a box that is adequate, I may need to do something with my network.

Will XBMC do the job with your hardware?? If it will run, then running it as a dedicated server-only might be the ticket. You'd be minus a lot of other overhead, given the smallish amount of memory you mentioned. Ric