Re: why do we use systemd?

On 07/05/2014 07:05 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 05 July 2014 11:38:08 Balint wrote:
I don't know, I've just wanted to notify people this approach is not the
best.

No, you didn't.  People have been notified and notified and notified.  You
just wanted to start another flame war.  If you really want information, look
up all the many old threads on the subject.  But drop it already.

That wasn't even a good rant on the part of the OP. Just a bunch of noise. :( Ric