Re: Can't see Bengali, only English is visible in websites

On Thursday 03 July 2014 18:17:53 Muntasim Ul Haque wrote:
> Reisz,
> I don't have any problem with preconfigured Debian e.g. Debian 7 Wheezy
> GNOME, Xfce etc. But after installing from NetInst, it's creating
> problem for me. Need solution.

My name is Lisi.

I installed Wheezy from netinstall, and have TDE 3.5.13.2.  I can see
http://www.priyo.com/ perfectly.

We need to find what you are missing, since the rest of us don't have the
problem.  Can you offer any other clues?  There seems to be no instrinsic
reason why you are having problems, unless it is to do with i3wm.

Can you read other non-Roman scripts?  E.g. http://www.asahi.com/

Lisi