[SOLVED] Re: Bug in mediathekview?

Hi Reo!
> And this proves it. This is definitely wrong, anyone should be able to
> execute dpkg.

Yeah, I already that this was the problem. I downloaded the package "dpkg"
again and looked into. So I saw the wrong permissions.

> BTW, to check 'stock' file permissions that should be set on a package
> install, one can use dpkg-deb. In this case:

Yes, this is working well. Thze other way is, to download the package using
apt or aptitude, then look into with midnight commander. MC can look into
packages. I am an old "Norton Commander guy" from DOS times. :)

The problem is solved. It is still not quite clear for me, why dpkg is causing
the problem on an installed package, but I see this problem as solved.

Thank you very much for your help!

> Reco

Best regards

Hans