Re: Boot hangs with Debian Jessie on Toshiba Satellite C55-A

On 07/01/2014 06:13 PM, Sander Marechal wrote:
I have a brand new Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1ND. I have installed it so
that it dual-boots Win8 and Debian (this was an adventure in itself).
The problem is that I cannot get Jessie to boot. It just seems to hang
after: "Loading initial ramdisk".

I have did a complete new install of Jessie and the issue still persists. Any ideas on how to debug this please? I have no idea how to move forward.

--
Sander