Re: Please help me <OT>

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 05:31:37PM +0400, Reco wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 19:34:13 +1200
> Chris Bannister <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 09:13:01PM +0400, Reco wrote:
> > >
> > > Correct. In fact [1] can mislead people into thinking that subscribing
> > > to the maillist to receive an answer is unnecessary:
> >
> > tl;dr. which sentence or paragraph gives you this impression?
> >

> The one I quoted:
>
> There are many world-open mailing lists, meaning anyone can read
> everything that is posted, and participate in the discussions.

Ahh, must have missed that. Still, that page does mention about
subscribing quite a bit. If you think it should be clearer, you could
post your concerns to the debian-www list.

Further down the page, I believe it mentions the CoC, which states about
not CCing the poster unless requested, does it not?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X