Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

On 6/5/2014 1:13 AM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

*From:* Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net>
*To:* debian-user@lists.debian.org
*Sent:* Thursday, June 5, 2014 5:45 AM
*Subject:* Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

 > Ralph, I think your wasting bandwidth on this guy. He's been told
this more than once yet he comes back with another question that
 > can be answered with a search.

I now understand why Ubuntu is way more popular than Debian because the
former has an awesome forum full of kind-hearted, non-judgemental people
who do not pontificate, preach or teach beginners how to live life.

Bob, you could have simply ignored my posts and move on to answer other
posts. I just don't understand why you and Jerry Stuckup would want to
waste your time on me. No use pontificating to me.

LOL! Last time I was called that was in third grade or so. It shows your level of maturity. But then you've already shown that.

And you call ME judgmental?  ROFLMAO!

Jerry