Re: want to revert back to gnome classic mode.

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 20:51 +0200, Linux-Fan wrote:
> On 05/21/2014 05:20 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

On Arch and Debian, I'm using JWM. It was somebody on Debian user who
mentioned JWM, so I tested it and decided that the DE I used before,
Xfce4, is less good for my needs, than the WM JWM is. Unfortunately I
have to mention, that the version provided by Arch is a little bit more
comfortable, than the Debian version. However, the version of JWM
provided by the Debian repositories is already very, very, very good.