Re: >800MiB of archives - only 2 changelogs ?? - debmirror related?

> On Sat, May 03, 2014 at 08:48:38PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> Despite 800M of sid updates (since my last update), and dozens
>> (probably 100s) of package updates, and I only have TWO, 2 or
>> otherwise known as 1+1, namely (ii) or (II) (that's one less than 3)
>> changelog entries to read.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> BTW: I update off of a local debmirror repo.
>
> Is this as presented to you by apt-listchanges? Maybe you're only being
> shown NEWS files. Or perhaps you're being shown the NEWS files first
> (you have to quit that pager to see CHANGELOGs).

This is shown when I do apt-get upgrade, that's all.

I am wondering why, when I do an apt-get dist-upgrade, I get one or
two 'changelog' or 'news' type entries out of nearly a gig of updates?

I would expect many many more, or none at all. I don't understand.

Thanks again,
Zenaan