Re: Is zeitgeist safe?

On 05/06/2014 09:36 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:
On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 03:57:27PM -0400, Theodore Alcapotaxis wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: A Debian User
Sent: 05/06/14 09:44 AM
To: Theodore Alcapotaxis, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Is zeitgeist safe?

Unintentional data leakage? Script kiddies, marketers, spammers, ad networks?
With NSA, nothing is unintentional.
You give them more credit then deserved. They gather so much data they
can't analyze it all at this point in time - they still don't know how
much data Snowden took or how. LMAO

They don't try to analyze it all. They look for keywords--like bomb,
shoot, jihad, and who knows what others. Then they just analyze
texts that include them (emails, social sites like Facebook, etc.,
phone calls--I wonder if they can crack fax traffic?--probably!)

(I guarantee this email will be analyzed!)

--doug