Re: Is zeitgeist safe?

On 20140506_1525-0500, John Hasler wrote:
> Theodore Alcapotaxis writes:
> > Did you know that Linus Torvalds had to include some NSA-friendly code
> > (a.k.a. backdoors) in his Linux OS?
>
> Version, file name, line number.
>
> BTW do you know the meaning of the word "libel"?
> --
> John Hasler
> jhasler@newsguy.com
> Elmwood, WI USA

For an organization with the computer resources to monitor the
pairwise interactions of the entire population of the civilized world,
many things are possible. For instance, it is quite possible for it to
manufacture evidence of any type of criminal activity, with
corroborating detail and manufactured context. The world is no longer
a safe place for thinking people. Is there an organization with such
resources? For some reason, I think that the NSA wants everyone to
believe they are such an organization. And that they are the only
existing one. Of course, this is just hypothetical...

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net