Faster instantiation of xfce4-appfinder

Hi all,

This happened on Ubuntu 14.04, so I don't know how applicable it is to
Debian, but in case you encounter it, try to remember this...

For years I've used xfce4-appfinder, hotkeyed to Ctrl+Shift+; to run
many of my apps. Easy, quick, requires little (human) memory, reduces
keystrokes.

But after installing Ubuntu 14.04 with Xfce on a laptop, it started
taking upwards of 3 seconds to run xfce4-appfinder, completely negating
its value. This is something I never saw before.

So to fix the problem, I changed what the hotkey ran by adding
--disable-server to the command. Now it comes up

Thanks,

SteveT